Writing The Wrongs

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Don't you stop


The sun is shining, the air feels warm, people are smiling, I am
smiling, my friends are smiling, it is summer.


This will probably be one of my best summers yet. Not only because of the vacation I've planned, but because I've finally found some friends to do nothing and what ever with. A walk in the park, an in-the-middle-of-the-day-in-the-middle-of-the-week-beer in the city, a few hours of Super Smash Bros. or some quality barbecuing. Life is sweet to those who are not bitter, and I'm far from it.

I'm also looking forward to starting at my new school, meeting new people, new friends, new experiences. Having one of my better friends go to school in the same building as well as two of my cousins, won't hurt either!

We will probably miss some of those we leave behind, but I'm guessing they'll miss us more, as some of us move on, and some lag behind.

I for one will never stop moving, and if you're anything like me, neither will you.
So lets do just that and enjoy the summer for all it's worth.

No comments: