Writing The Wrongs

Monday, May 4, 2009

How did Pac-Man escape the Arcade?


After countless hours chasing and getting chased by Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde, I decided it was time for a change of scenery. The old labyrinth was starting to bore me. Shocking, I know, but still, it was.

It didn't take a lot of effort escaping either, it quite simply worked it self out. And there I was, out in the real world.

It would surprise you how equal our worlds are. You say I've been living in a game all my life, but the way I see it, you're living in a game yourself.
You all follow your given rules, day in, day out. You work your way though life, one goal at a time, one piece of the puzzle falling into place every day. You've been taught not to give in when facing downtimes, knowing that soon it's going to be your turn to be the hunter, and not the hunted.


The only real difference I can find is the deepness in your game. It's on a completely different level, like.... 99 or something...

But I feel like I can fit in just fine here. I feel like I can play this game as well. This game you call life.

No comments: